Page 1 Of Queries
- [19(3)] Subject: Mary Ann Skinner
- Date: 21 Oct 2001
- From: FiveV55@aol.com
- I see on one of your websites the following information:
- * * * * * * * * *37D261.813 SKINNER,MARY ANN 1881 OH
- * * * * * * * * **37D261.813 LEWIS,JAMES
- I found this on the website at the URL:
- I would like some help with this information.
- I am seeking information on a Mary Ann Skinner that married
James Elmer Lewis. On 9-16-1902 they had a son that they named
Leland James Lewis. Leland was born in Ohio.
- Leland married and had 12 children. The children were taken
from the parents, and placed in foster care, state hospitals, and
some adopted out. My mother is one of those twelve children. My
mother has lost contact with her siblings, and I am trying to help
- Is the Mary Ann Skinner/James Lewis listed on your website the
same one I am seeking? Do you know their date of marriage? Did
they have other children? What are the names of the other
children? What are the birthdates of the other children?
- Any information you can offer will be greatly
- Holly M. Bloch
- [19(3)] Subject: Charles Owen Skinner
- Date: 13 Oct 2001
- From: DarrylSkinner@aol.com
- I have been searching for info on my grandfather Charles Owen
Skinner from Union or Newton, Mississippi. He is buried in Newton,
MS. He was married to Martha Ann Poole, also from the Union, MS
area. The time frame is ca 1850--1860 for his birth.
- Any help would be appreciated.
- Darryl Skinner
- [19(3)] Subject: QUESTION ABOUT JOHN SKINNER, SON
OF THOMAS AND MARY (PRATT)
- Date: 9 Oct 2001
- From: "jsaremi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- I'm searching for information about my Glover family, who
lived in Salem.
- John Glover and his wife Mary (Guppy) had a daughter, Sarah,
b. 1668 in Salem. She supposedly married John Skinner (b. 1673,
Malden) and their marriage took place about 1696.
- From the bits and pieces I've found, it seems that John and
his brother, Thomas Skinner, decided not to move with the family
to CT and instead they moved to Norton, MA where Thomas became the
first school teacher there and married Hannah Carpenter.
- I've found sites that say John married Sarah Porter....maybe
he did but I know he was married to Sarah Glover first. In the
Essex County Probate Records, Vol. 20, leaf 132, O.S., it lists
the distributees of the estate of Sarah's brother, John Glover and
Sarah's name is mentioned "The Representatives of Sarah Glover
alias Skinner" with the date Jan. 6, 1736.
- I'm hoping someone knows about John and Sarah's life in
Norton....how many children they had and what John did for a
living. I'd also like to know if they divorced and when. Sarah
apparently stayed in Norton for the rest of her life when she
could have gone home to Salem where she had a very large family.
The fact that she stayed there makes me feel she and John stayed
together (and he didn't marry Sarah Porter) or that she had
several children living there and didn't want to move away from
- Thank you for any information you can send my way.
- Jan Saremi
- [19(3)] Subject: SKINNER FAMILY
- Date: 9 Oct 2001
- From: Susan
My name is Susan Skinner from Victora Australia. I am
interested in an article in Volume 14 Number 4 fall 1996, article
listing Eng East Kent - James Skinner family and also photo James
Skinner from same listing. I wish to beg borrow or buy this volume
or the artcles I am also interested in any other articles or
referances to this family.
- ggg James Skinner was born in Nonington East Kent,
- gg James Albert born Barfreston East Kent and
- g James William born Barfreston.
- James A and James W came to Aus in 1864. I am a direct decent
from them, and hold most of the Aus family history for their
familys, but can not get infomation on anyone before 1841, so I am
hoping you may be able to help.
- Thank you
- [19(3)] Subject: I AM LOOKING FOR HELP
- Date: 8 Oct 2001
- From: Artytweety10@aol.com
- I AM TRYING TO FIND ANY INFORMATION ON EUGENE SKINNER AND HIS
WIFE PHOBE JANE DAILY SKINNER. IF ANY ONE
- HAS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW. HE WAS MY GRANDFATHER
ON MY MOTHER'S SIDEHER NAME IS VIOLA
- HAZEL SKINNER SWENDSEN THANK YOU VERY MUCH
- ARLENE HEISNER YOU CAN SEND IT TO
Page 2 Of Queries (8/98 - 12/98)
Page 3 Of Queries (1/99 - 4/99)
Page 4 Of Queries (4/99 - 9/99)
Page 5 Of Queries (10/99 - 12/99)
Page 6 Of Queries (01/00 - 03/00)
Page 7 Of Queries (04/00 - 06/00)
Page 8 Of Queries (07/00 - 09/00)
Page 9 Of Queries (10/00 - 12/00)
<----- Page 10 Of Queries
(01/01 - 03/01)
<----- Page 11 Of Queries
(04/01 - 06/01)
<----- Page 12 Of Queries
(07/01 - 09/01)
a query for posting
Contact Skinner Family
to Skinner Family Association Site Index